The 11th edition of the BSEC Newsletter is now available online.
Contents of the 11th edition of the BSEC Newsletter:
- 41st Meeting of the BSEC Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs
- "Bridging Shores through Enhancing Cohesion" Romanian Chairmanship-in-Office (1 January - 30 June 2020)
- Art transcends boundaries and unites us!
- BSEC-EU meet annually to review cooperation and plan the future
- The Regional Stakeholders Conference "Black Sea Synergy: The way forward"
- Regional organizations met in Barcelona to discuss Climate Change.
- The Black Sea region and BSEC attract the interest of Canadian academic circles.
- BSEC is eager to further develop cooperation with its Observers, Sectoral Dialogue Partners and with third parties.
- Europe-Caucasus-Asia Corridor
- Working visit to the Turkish Foreign Ministry
- Digitalization is transforming our life and therefore requires policy updates.
- “Shifting the Economic Capacity of the Black Sea”
- “Transport Innovation for Sustainable Development”