The 11th edition of the BSEC Newsletter is now available online.
Contents of the 11th edition of the BSEC Newsletter:
- 41st Meeting of the BSEC Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs
- "Bridging Shores through Enhancing Cohesion" Romanian Chairmanship-in-Office (1 January - 30 June 2020)
- Art transcends boundaries and unites us!
- BSEC-EU meet annually to review cooperation and plan the future
- The Regional Stakeholders Conference "Black Sea Synergy: The way forward"
- Regional organizations met in Barcelona to discuss Climate Change.
- The Black Sea region and BSEC attract the interest of Canadian academic circles.
- BSEC is eager to further develop cooperation with its Observers, Sectoral Dialogue Partners and with third parties.
- Europe-Caucasus-Asia Corridor
- Working visit to the Turkish Foreign Ministry
- Digitalization is transforming our life and therefore requires policy updates.
- “Shifting the Economic Capacity of the Black Sea”
- “Transport Innovation for Sustainable Development”
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.