Contents of the 14th edition of the BSEC Newsletter:
- 42nd Council of BSEC Ministers of Foreign Affairs
- The BSEC Organization is expanding!
- Consultations with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the new BSEC Member, the Republic of North Macedonia (18 November 2020)
- First Grant to BSEC from the EU!
Latest updates on BSEC Areas of Cooperation:
- Emergency Assistance
- More BSEC Transport Permits Released to some Member Countries
- Consultations with the Permanent Secretariat of the Transport Community Treaty (TCT)
- 56th Plenary Session of the PABSEC General Assembly – Covid-19 Dominates Recommendations
- FAO Regional Conference for Europe on Food Systems and Diets
- Building a new strategy for Mediterranean and Black Sea Fisheries and Aquaculture – together!
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- New Ways Forward to Tackle Plastics Pollution in the Black Sea!
- How to get the tourism industry back on its feet?
- The BSEC Regional Cooperation Centre for Sustainable Food Systems (BSEC CSFS) is launched!
- Possible creation of a “Black Sea Brand” on Eco-tourism within the Black Sea Marine Protected Area and a network of “Green Ports” in the Black Sea!
- BSEC Meets the EU
- A new Permanent Secretariat of the BSEC Business Council?
- BSEC PERMIS bids farewell to former colleagues and welcomes the newly-arrived!